Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How do you?

How do you tell someone that you are falling for them?

How do you tell someone that when they smile your whole world stops?

How do you tell someone that they mean more to you than you ever thought anyone could?

How do you tell someone that you wake up every morning thinking about them?

How do you tell someone that you fall asleep every night hoping to dream about them?

How do you tell someone you're falling for them, when you know they aren't falling for you?

How do you tell someone they make your world stops, when they don't notice you?

How do you tell someone how you feel, when they see past you?

How do you tell someone you love them, when they love someone else?

How can you love someone, when you don't even love yourself?

How can you, how can I, how can we?

Will he ever, will I ever?

Will I never?

No.

I won't tell him that I'm falling for him.

I won't tell him that when he smiles my world stops.

I won't tell him that he means more to me that I ever thought anyone could.

I won't tell him that I wake up every morning thinking about him.

I won't tell him that I fall asleep every night thinking about him

No, he will never know.

© September 23, 2009, Alexandra Bazile

No comments:

Post a Comment