Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why now?

Hello you! Some people would probably be asking why, after all these years, I finally decided to advertise my blog. Well, for the lack of better words, I grew some balls. I sort out my feelings and thoughts about different topics through written words. These words are very near and dear to my heart and it took a long time to be comfortable with the idea that they may be criticized. You may notice that I don't write about 'happy' things, I may from time to time, however, writing is a vessel to deal with the 'unhappy' things in life. When I feel sad, I write about it and move on. It's almost like therapy. I hope you enjoy what I have written so far.

"Sometimes it takes facing something terrible to find the strength that lies within" -Alexandra Bazile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment